Restorative Yoga Teacher
Yvette has been practicing yoga for 30 years and teaching Yoga since 2000. Yvette continues to study with inspirational and internationally renowned teachers such as Donna Farhi and Judith Lasater. Yvette taught for many years in her peaceful bushland Women’s studio in Dural. She now offers small group classes and Private Restorative Yoga classes in McMahons Point and surrounding areas.
The emphasis of Yvette’s teaching is not to attain very difficult postures or strenuous sequences but rather on the movement of each individual towards clarity and equanimity.
Yvette and her husband live in McMahon’s Point enjoying the peaceful life of Berry’s Bay and the delights of being grandparents.
- Advanced Diploma of Yoga Teaching Nature Care College
- Advanced Yoga Studies Certificate Donna Farhi
- Radiant Child Yoga Teacher Training
- Yoga Therapeutics Teacher Training Judith Lasater
- Restorative Yoga Teacher Training “Relax and Renew”. Judith Lasater
- Member of Yoga Australia (YA) Senior Member
- Diploma of Beauty Therapy and Aromatherapy Massage
- Certificate in Bach Flowers Remedies. Nature Care College
- Introduction to Ayurveda Medicine Nature Care College
- Certificate Ayurveda Lifestyle. Dr Rama Prasad
- Certificate 1V in Assessment and Workplace Training